Zuccini and Parmesan Bread

Zuccini and Parmesan Bread

I have one word to describe my post absences for the past days: virus! My computer unfortunately contracted an "unidentified virus" that wouldn't let me surf the net if my firewall wasn't down. It was a total headache for I never realised that it was indeed a virus. I thought it was the wifi captor that wasn't working very well. Anyways, it pays well to have a hubby that loves repairing computer :-) And thank God for his patience, for it wasn't the first time I caught a virus. :-)

Lesson learned: bake a good bread before announcing to your husband that your computer is broken. You have more chances he'll repair it.

I'll be sending this over to Aparna of Diverse Kitchen hosting the 12th edition of Bread Baking Day an even created by Zorra. And this is for Susan's weekly Yeastspotting.


Zuccini and Parmesan Bread

1 sachet of dry yeast (about 7 g or 1 tablespoon)
500 g of flour
40 cl of water
10 g of salt
1 small zuccini washed and grated
half a cup of grated parmesan cheese

I used a bread machine to knead this recipe. Put the flour, water, salt and yeast and press the button applicable for making bread. At the first beep of the machine add zuccini and parmesan. It will continue to knead the dough. Wait until after the first rise to get the dough and handle it on your floured table. Shape it accordingly to the forms you want and let it rise for the second time. Spray some water on the surface of the dough if you want a crispy bread on the top. Let it rise for an hour. Preheat the oven at 200° celsius and bake them for 30 minutes. Let them cool completely before enjoying them. You can serve them with salad or hot and cold soups.




Enjoy my other bread recipes:

Caramelized onion and Roasted Tomatoes Foccacia
Home-made Croissant
French Bread



Comments