Perfect Party Dishes Blog Event

We all love parties and get-together. Cooking, eating, drinking and generally catching up and just plain having fun. But before I give you your invitation to this party let me tell you a story first.

I have always loved cooking. Let's put it this way. I cook for others. When I see the smile on their faces I know that all my efforts are paid off. A year ago, during my pregnancy I lost all my cooking powers and I hated so much being in the kitchen. They said it was due to my hormones. For months my husband suffered eating disgusting food that I cook :-). I thought I will never get back this passion again. The delicious world of blogging has helped me a lot in finding it back. Then I opened this kitchen few months after I gave birth. Everytime I look back at that point of my life I cannot believe my eyes on how fast time flies. My baby girl starts to have confidence to walk. She has more and more teeth. Her hair starts to grow longer. Well you see my baby girl will turn one year old in few weeks time. I only feel excitement for her as this big day approaches.



So in celebration to my little darling's first birthday festivity I am happy to announce my very first hosting event: Perfect Party Dishes blog event. So here's how you get the ticket to this party: I will be needing perfect party recipes (I do, I really need) it could be savory or sweet or it could also be a drink or a cocktail, it could be simple or complicated. It's your choice. Surprise me :-) and my guests.




Post your entries anytime between July 24- August 15 with a link back to this post. And send me your entries at dhanggit ATgmail DOTcom with the following details:

Name:
Name and URL of Your Blog:
Name and URL of Your Recipe Post:
Location: Optional
Photo: 200 pixel larger


Use of the logo is optional. (You can use the smaller logo on my sidebar)

I'll be posting the round-up sometime during the week of August 15. And the best part I will be giving away a prize (to be announced later) to the winning recipe that will be chosen by my panel of gourmet french critic (in other words my family). It will be shipped worldwide at my expense. Those who aren’t bloggers are also welcome to submit recipes and photos which will be included in the round-up and the competition.

So what are you waiting for, help me out in preparing Mayumi's first birthday party. :-) I'll be waiting for your entries.






Comments