Banana Fake Tiramisu



Banana Fake Tiramisu

Got milk?

Have you heard that Linda is hosting Got Milk, a food blogging event that requires milk as the main ingredient (or a non-dairy product check the link for details) in connivance with the celebration of the World Breastfeeding Week? It is an annual celebration concerned with the protection, promotion and support of breatfeeding worldwide. I am running for this cause because I believe this does not only concern women but everyone else.


When I was pregnant with my first baby I was shocked to meet a lot of pregnant moms in my classes who refused to breastfeed their babies claiming that it will destroy their beautiful bodies, that it will be painful and other several reasons. I respected their decision and I don't want to judge them. But I was really quite surprise of these moms' behavior to deny their child that greatest thing they could give them to help them have stronger bodies. But after I gave birth and started breastfeeding my baby, that is the only time I realised it wasn't easy afterall. My own experience was really painful and a bloody one. But I was really lucky to have a supportive and loving husband and a bunch of nurses that helped me all the way. Right now I have a daughter that is smart, strong, and vibrant and not a single moment I regret that decision to breastfeed her.

And oops, by the way, she just started walking yesterday few days even before her birthday. Isn't that great?


Banana Fake Tiramisu
(for 2 persons)

150 g of Fromage Blanc or Fromage Frais
2 tablespoons of condensed
2 tablespoons of honey
About 10-15 pieces of pounded graham crakers
10 g of melted butter
3 pieces of fresh bananas
1 teaspoon of cocoa powder
some banana chips for decorations

In a bowl cream the fromage blanc with the milk and honey. Mix them well. You can add more honey if you wish a sweeter version. In another bowl mix the graham crackers with the melted butter. Assemble your tiramisu on your desired glasses or verrine. Put a layer of graham crackers butter mixture. Arrange nicely your cut bananas and then add your layer of fromage blanc-milk-honey mixture. Powder it with cacao on the top and some banana chips. Refrigerate for at least three hours before serving. You can replace bananas with other fruits of your choice: mango, peach, nectarine, etc.


My other tiramisu or banana recipes:

Banana and Honey Muffin with Nutella Swirl
Banana chocolate Crepe
Nutella Tiramisu with Dulche de leche


Comments